Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Info

Hello again!
       Okay so my last post was mainly just about fundraising, so I figure I should probably include more information about myself.  My name is Anne Hallett, but I prefer to be called Annie.  I am 16 years old and I live in Tucson, Arizona.  I love to read, write, and do photography.  I also really love to travel when I get a chance.  I have three siblings, and I am the oldest.  One of the reasons I became interested in foreign exchange is that a few years ago I got a chance to visit Europe for a little while during summer vacation.  We visited England, France, and Italy for a few days each, and during that time I really fell in love with Italy.  Just today I got an email saying that I was accepted by AFS Italy, and I'm so happy!  Even before that though I had wanted to do foreign exchange, but at that time I really didn't know where I wanted to go.  My short trip to Europe just managed to finalize my decision.  Thanks for reading!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment