Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Starting Out

Hello!
       My name is Annie, and in around 6 months I am leaving for my foreign exchange year in Italy.  Foreign exchange is something I've wanted to do for a very long time, and I can't wait to get started.  I'm really looking forward to learning more about the Italian culture and becoming a part of an Italian family, as well as learning the language.  I hope that doing this will help me learn more about the world and give me a new perspective.
       However my trip is very expensive so I need some help fundraising.  At the top right of this page is something called chipin and its an easy (and safe) way to help sponsor my trip.  Every little bit counts and during this month (April) AFS is doubling all donations.  This would help so much, so if you have a little spare change please consider contributing.  Also this will be my blog for the duration of my Italy trip so keep checking back for more updates, especially while I'm oversees!

Thank you all so much!
Annie
      

No comments:

Post a Comment